HCI are partnering with the biggest name In Media and Broadcasting, they are based in the heart of the City with state of the art offices in midtown. This Media and Broadcasting Company runs house hold names under their umbrella with Test Driven Development, TDD, DevOps and Engineering being their backbone to run efficiently.
The successful Automation Quality Engineer, will test and automate Application before production using strong Selenium web drivers, with tools most appropriate for the task (Jira, Cucumber, and Rspec / Similar) in Agile environment. The Automation Quality Engineer will have to have extensive experience in a Test-Driven Environment (TDD) and will be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
As the Engineer Automation Quality Engineer (TDD), you will work closely with the Engineering team to bug fix and automate / test and deploy multiple applications, you be Testing / regression testing websites for 8 different brands under the group.
The Automation Quality Engineer (DevOps TDD) are well respected within the organization and have been looked at by the C-level as a key Team in the success of the roadmap for 2018 – 2019 for new application for a new Brand in sports.
The Automation Quality Engineer (DevOps TDD will need:
- Extensive experience within an Agile environment
- Strong experience with Test Driven Development environments
- Working closely with Engineering teams within a fast-paced environment
- Strong Linux
- Hands on with tools such as Jira Or Cucumber or Rspec or similar
- Strong regression testing with Selenium or similar
- Testing Methods BDD, ATDD, TDD, FDD – V-Model
- Frameworks such as Junit or TestNG or similar
Automation Quality Engineer (DevOps TDD) $150,000 – $180,000 – New York – Media & Broadcasting.
This opportunity will give you a chance to part of a top performing Automation Quality Engineering team, if you think you have the credentials please send through an up to date Resume.