Harrison Clarke International have just partnered with one of the most exciting start-ups in the Big Data space based in Portland, OR. As a member of a fast-growing engineering team, you will be working on building infrastructure and improving its workflow. Our client is currently in the search for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about software building and architecture.
- You will be responsible for implementing automation solutions
- Perform daily systems monitoring and management across all production and non-production cloud infrastructure
- Plan for and ensure adequate load and performance during peak traffic and off-hour
- Create processes that enhance operational workflow and provide positive customer impact.
- Problem solving & troubleshooting including performing root cause analysis for preventative analysis.
- Work directly with engineers to review their designs and improve their technical strength
- Deep UNIX/Linux systems knowledge and/or systems administration background managing large business critical deployments
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Previous exposure to start-up environment and its culture
- Demonstrated programming skills in one or more of: Python, Ruby, Java, C, Shell
- Experience in big data tools (Kafka, Hadoop, Hbase, ElasticSearch)
If you are interested in working for one of the hottest start-ups which is at pre-IPO stage, then apply today and a member of the Harrison Clarke team will get back to you!