Digital marketing has had a profound effect on the world we live in with its ability to reach millions on customers on a number of platforms. Harrison Clarke has teamed up with a Digital Marketing company who are in search of an Operations Engineer who loves working with masses of data.
The Operations Engineer will collaborate with the team, immersing themselves within the company culture to help achieve the goals set out. They are looking for an individual who can work in a fast paced an environment with the ability to learn and develop new skills quickly.
- You have 4+ year’s experience in an engineering environment, including at least 3 years’ experience in a DevOps or systems engineering role
- Good understanding of Linux and Unix (Ubuntu, RedHat, or CentOS)
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Understanding of basic networking issues and troubleshooting
The Site Reliability Engineer will have experience in the field automation amongst other highly sought-after skills/experience:
- Participate with the occasional out of ours on-call
- Assist with the migration of Infrastructure
- Design and implement configuration management for all environments
- Experience working with container environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Build configuration and automation tools to simplify the process of deploying, upgrading, and scaling systems and software across our environment
- Improve the infrastructure capabilities, optimizing for cost, simplicity, and maintainability
- Design, implement, operate and troubleshoot the automation and monitoring for several data centers
- Programming experience in (Python, Go Ruby)
- Experience with automations tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt)
- Strong hands on experience with cloud (AWS)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a start-up that is trying to change the future of the Digital Marketing space.