We are currently working with a revolutionary team of founders within an early stage start-up. The founding members of this business have been influential Evangelist for the Docker / Kubernetes movement in recent years. These founders have spun off and have created a renowned product used by fortune 500 tech companies to elevate their Containerization Platforms (Docker / Kubernetes).
As the Principal DevOps Engineer you will be involved in developing features and fixing bugs, on the most complexed platforms. The DevOps Engineer, will work in committing these into either a Docker or Kubernetes community.
Principal DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes / Docker)
- Extensive experience with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes in a commercial environment in full production
- Strong experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure
- Extensive experience in a Linux environment
- Strong Agile Scrum environments
- Hands on coding with Java, JVM or Python, Go, Node, Ruby or similar
- Working experience with supporting Engineering Teams / Production environments
- Working within high-traffic, large scale distributed system environments
- Automation tools used in TDD environment
This opportunity will elevate you to the next level working with influential leaders in the Kubernetes and Docker Communities. Join the innovation and apply now!
Salary: $170,000 – $220,000 + Bonus + 401K / Full Healthcare + Series A Options