Harrison Clarke is proud to reveal that we have just partnered with one of the most exciting companies in the payments space, causing disruption to the market. Our client has created a super-efficient platform that makes it easy to transfer money worldwide, hassle free and most importantly, instantly. Backed by leading VCs, with a customer base that includes some of the largest banks and companies in the world.
We are currently assisting them with their hiring in the DevOps space as they are looking to hire a Principal DevOps Engineer to join their Engineering team with the main focus on building and supporting the infrastructure.
The Principal DevOps Engineer will have the following responsibilities;
- Develop tools for monitoring and automation
- Write clean code that is ready for production
- Managing servers in Cloud environments
- Manage the CI/CD process
The Principal DevOps Engineer will have the following skills;
- Systems experience with Linux
- Scripting/programming in Java, Python or Go
- Configuration Management – Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt or Terraform
- Cloud experience – AWS or GCP
- Containerization experience in Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
If you want to be a part of a team that is always on the edge of innovation, using the latest technologies and tools then this is the place to apply. Our client has upcoming projects that will heavily involve cloud, containerization and big data technologies. With offices around the world there are also opportunities to work in different locations if you wish to.