HCI is proud to be working with one of the most talked about VC Funded Artificial Intelligence Companies in the world. They are Headquartered in the heart of New York City, after recently going through a Series D investment of $40million, they are re-investing in bleeding edge technology and putting a DevOps first culture in place to scale. We are working direct with CTO on creating and building one of the most exciting DevOps teams out there with a focus on Containerization (Docker or Kubernetes).
The successful DevOps Engineer will be designing, implementing, and deploying the custom tooling across platforms on APIs and will be responsible for the implementation, and management of CI/CD platforms. Working closely with the CTO, the DevOps Engineer will, drive organizational migration to container-based environments and support high-availability. The strategy is to provide long-term vision for containers for both legacy and greenfield applications in production.
To be considered for the DevOps Engineer position you will be need:
- Extensive experience with containerization (Docker, Docker Swarm or Kubernetes)
- Strong understanding of CI/ CD strategy
- Automation tools – Ansible or Chef or Puppet or Salt
- Hands on work with programming such as Python, Go or Ruby or Node.js Or Java
- Extensive experience with either / or Azure, Google Cloud Or AWS
- Strong commercial experience within Containerization environments
- Extensive experience within Linux/ Unix based environments
The DevOps Engineer will be part of the most exciting long term Containerization implementation in recent years, this team has won accolades for their vision and contribution to the Open Source community and have love for what they do.
Salary: $200,000 – $240,000 + Bonus + 401K + Healthcare and more