Harrison Clarke have partnered with a leading Cyber Security company based in San Jose, CA. Our client is hiring for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the business to help drive and scale the culture of collaboration within the group whilst utilizing leading edge technology. The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for collaboratively building upon the company’s cutting-edge infrastructure platform.
- Be part of a DevOps engineering team that focuses on automation and building tools to support the application environment.
- Develop infrastructure-as-code in a version-controlled system
- Automate deployment of cloud infrastructure environments and software.
- Work closely with development teams to architect and implement applications in a secure and highly available manner
- Very strong CI/CD experience specifically in Jenkins
- Experience creating automation using AWS SDKs in Python, Ruby, or similar
- Configuration Management tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible or SaltStack
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Containerization experience: Docker or Kubernetes
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be working closely with the product and the software development team. On-call work will be spread across the engineering department ensuring there is a natural work/life balance for all employees.
Package: $170,000 – $185,000 + Stock Options + Exceptional Benefits