Our client is one of the hottest companies in Silicon Valley! They have set the stage in the security space and have built a cloud infrastructure that has quickly grown into a global footprint. Our client has grown from a start-up to a multi-billion-dollar company taken on some of the biggest names in security with their flagship application providing the deepest data analytics platform solution for deep inspection and security automation!
Our client is currently in the search for a Senior Network Cloud Engineer. You will be contributing to the daily network operations supporting our client’s cloud services customers. You will be creating a data platform servicing thousands of networks across the world! You will be dealing with the largest data sets in the valley!
The Senior DevOps Network Engineer will be required to have a strong networking background and experience with DevOps cloud automation tools; also:
- Experience in designing, deploying and operating large-scale network infrastructure
- Experience with network troubleshooting tools such as Syslog, NetFlow, TCPDUMP, Wireshark etc.
- High level of knowledge and experience in routing and switching protocols in a high availability production environment: BCG, IS-IS, MPLS, OSPF
- Working experience of monitoring system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Working with Fiber, DWDM, SONET and other related technologies
- QOS Expertise (Expert in designing, implementing and supporting QOS at layer 2 & 3)
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS or GCP or Azure
- Qualified in CCNP/JNCIP certification is a huge advantage
- Scripting experience in either Python, PERL, Bash or an equivalent language
If you are a Senior DevOps Network Engineer with a passion to make a huge impact in the security space, then apply today and a member of the Harrison Clarke team will be in touch to discuss your application.