Harrison Clarke International have partnered with known SaaS company based in Mountain View, CA. They are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their reward winning team.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer you will build on their already solid engineering and data science practice by adding automation to our deployment, engineering, data science, Q/A, development process and owning operations.
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones through DevOps methodologies
- Automate infrastructure and configuration management Develop Build and Deploy pipelines for applications in multiple languages using both docker and virtual instances
- Identify and implement tools / services that can help the Engineering team produce better software, quicker
- Participate in release/milestone planning and scheduling as part of an Agile development team
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer will have the following skills:
- Operating Systems: Unix or Linux environments
- Scripting: Bash, Python, Java, Scala (at least one)
- Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt (at least one)
- Experience with tools such as: Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, SQL, Nginx, Apache
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes huge plus but not a hard requirement
If you are ready for a new professional challenge and want to boost your career this is the right vacancy for you. Please apply and a member of Harrison Clarke International team will get in touch with you.