Our client is currently in the search for 4 Site Reliability Engineers to help scale the largest data analytics software in recent years. Our client is a data analytics company with VC-Backing from Google Venture amongst other big Sand Hill Road investors! They are in the search for experienced engineers who truly understand the SRE paradigm and are able to demonstrate a proven track record of working in a high available, high data traffic environment!
The Site Reliability Engineers will have extensive experience in the field automation and containerisation, amongst other highly sought-after skills/experience:
- You must have strong development/automation skills and therefore, must be comfortable writing Python, Golang or Java code
- Experience with Prometheus is a huge plus
- Grafana, Elastic search, Logstash and Kibana skills
- Jenkins CI/CD – infrastructure as a code
- You must have hands experience on Docker & Kubernetes production clusters.
If you are looking a 6-12-month contract position, please get in touch and we can discuss next steps.