Harrison Clarke International is proud to be working with one of the most talked about Health Care Technology Start Ups in the heart of New York City.
After successfully securing a Series C investment, by a reputable VC in Silicon Valley.
This company is growing with Innovation and putting DevOps culture at the forefront for continuous Integration and Deployment/ Delivery for the business to scale globally.
Our client are in the search for a Site Reliability Engineering Manager. You will lead and manage a team of technical DevOps experts who manage complex, global applications and systems, while investigating and analyzing the feasibility of system requirements, and translating them to detailed specifications leading to real world implementation.
Our client is looking for the following skills
- Expert Knowledge of either AWS or Azure
- Strong experience with Docker, ELK stack, Elasticsearch or similar
- Expertise within (Cloudformation or Ansible or Teamcity).
- Strong experience with OOP language in a source controlled environment
- CI tooling (continuous Integration tools)
- Strong networking experience with Loadballancers, HAProxy or similar in a Linux or Windows environment
Package: $250,000 salary + equity