HCI are partnering with an A Round funded Containerization Network Product who have one of the most impressive clientele portfolio in the industry! They are Head Quartered in heart of New York City, Manhattan. Their clientele includes the likes of LinkedIn, FB.com, Amazon Acquisition team and more fortune 100 companies in Technology, Finance and Healthcare.
As the Solution Architect (Kubernetes / Docker/ Mesos) you must have extensive networking experience and be able to speak to C-Level Technology Executives from the toughest board rooms. The Solution Architect (Kubernetes / Docker/ Mesos) will have a strong understanding of multiple cloud environments from one or more of the following: Google Cloud / AWS / Azure or similar. Furthermore, be able to discuss key strategies within Containerization to Execs from a business metric driven analysis view, with ROI strategies being the forefront of the product implementation and to reduce cost efficiently by implementing strategies (hands on) with the team.
The Solution Architect (Kubernetes / Docker/ Mesos) will consult clients in NYC face to face working as an Evangelist in the Kubernetes / Docker and Containerization communities and Meet Up groups. The Solution Architect (Kubernetes / Docker/ Mesos) will be expected to speak at conferences and be a face for my Clients product. You will be paid for attending all the top events in the industry and of course have access to the world leading Technology / Fintech and Healthcare events in the United States.
To be considered must have:
- Extensive experience working at an Executive level within containerization strategies in Docker / Kubernetes / Mesos or similar
- Must have a track record of consulting or solution architecture within a well-respected company / proven metric driven results of a successful implementation or strategy within in Network Security / Containerization strategies
- Strong experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure or Private cloud
- Evangelist mind set – speaking at events and blogging/ articles
- Security focused / Network background in a high scalable environment
- Strong Agile Scrum environments / At a high-tech level
- Hands on coding with Java, JVM or Python, Go, Node, Ruby or similar
- Working experience with supporting Engineering Teams / Production environments
This opportunity will elevate you to the next level working with influential leaders in the Kubernetes and Docker Communities. Join the innovation and apply now!
Solution Architect (Kubernetes / Docker/ Mesos) – Containerization Product – Fully Remote – 30% travel in NYC Tri State Area
Please apply now if you are interested and a member of the Harrison Clarke team will contact you.