Join one of the hottest VC backed Fin-Tech Start-ups in San Francisco. As the customer base is on a constant up rise for this innovative company, they are hiring for a Sr. DevOps engineer with strong security principles.
The Sr. DevOps Engineer can come from either a system administration or software engineering background. The main responsibilities will include writing scalable code, resolving production issues, along with identifying and tackling scalability issues.
The Sr. DevOps Engineer will have the following skills:
- Experience managing Infrastructures of different sizes
- Experience in a Unix/Linux environment
- Strong scripting skills in one of the following: Go, Bash, Python, Java
- Configuration Management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Security Experience – Performing penetration testing, working with an intrusion detection systems and dealing with common vectors of attacks performed against web services.
The Sr. DevOps Engineer will be collaborating with multiple engineering teams, tackling complex problems. A huge amount of autonomy, with leadership opportunities constantly available.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly.